We employ the skills of only the best and most proficient engineers to carry out clients’ job and our commitment drives us to exceed clients’ expectations. We provide the following services;
We offer comprehensive consultancy services for oil and gas firms who prefer to subcontract some of their marine system design and analysis work. This can range from initial system modelling to overall project design, analysis, DNV code verifications and report preparation. Our Engineers are proficient in the OrcaFlex software and have experience working on Floating platforms, riser, pipeline, mooring line and subsea system design and analysis projects.
We are very professional in our work and welcome you to contact us at any time to discuss your project requirements.
We provide field development services for oil and gas onshore and offshore exploration and production projects. Our proficiency in the use of the Que$tor software helps us to confidently optimise new development concepts for your project, generate complete life-of-field costs, CAPEX and OPEX. This saves you thousands of man-hours in gathering raw data and building complex spreadsheets. The scope of what we offer in this area includes;
1. Project Modelling
2. Evaluation and Decision Support System
3. Prospect Evaluation
4. Concept Optimisation
5. Modelling of Alternative Contracting Strategies
6. Generating Complete Life-of-Field Costs.
We will also provide a full Gantt chart of the life of field from exploration/Appraisal and Construction/Installation stage to the decommissioning stage.
Components covered include;
• Topsides: from simple wellheads to complex Drilling and Production platforms
• Jackets: lightweight structures and conventional jackets towers
• Pipelines: inﬁeld ﬂowlines, export pipelines, multiple riser types and tie-in options
• Offshore Loading Buoys: CALM Buoys, SALMs and Floating Loading Platforms with an option for storage
• Floaters: options include FPOs, Spar Buoys, Tension Leg Platforms (TLPs) and mini Tension Leg Platforms
• Drilling: options include ﬁxed or mobile drilling rigs, multiple well proﬁle types and multilaterals
• Subsea: includes templates, clusters, manifolds, ﬂowlines and risers
We cover all major onshore and offshore components